Saturday, March 3, 2012

March Pumpkin Spice Blog Hop

Welcome to our March Pumpkin Spice Blog Hop.  If you are here from  Lezlye's Blog - (lezlyes.blogspot.com) you are in the right spot. Before I get ahead of myself here is our line up this month!
  • SPS Blog - pumpkinspiceblog.blogspot.com
  • Lezlye - lezlyes.blogspot.com
  • Lenae - sugargemscrafts.blogspot.com You are HERE
  • Alyssa - mythoughtsexactly.co (yes .co - not .com)
  • June - simplyelegantpapercrafts.blogspot.com
  • Courtney - courtscrafts.blogspot.com
  • Saundra - luvscrappingtogether.blogspot.com
  • Carissa - happilyeverpapercrafter.blogspot.com
  • Diana - dianamlarson.blogspot.com
  • Ann - raindropechodesigns.blogspot.com
  • SPS Blog - pumpkinspiceblog.blogspot.com
This month we are starting a new challenge.
The THEME is going to be "boy crazy" and the challenge is: make a card, layout, altered item that represents "boy crazy". It can be boyfriend, husband, son, etc. Have fun with it! Use at least one circle, twine, and at least one button.

I was really inspired by this challenge. I have a few cards I will be sharing through out the month. Here is my first one.




I used The Lost & Found Breeze collection and Twinery Twine in Stone for my card today!

ANN is our Featured Designer this month!
Introducing the AMAZING
March Card Kit
36 – Unique 6” x 6”
Papers from the following lines:
Echo Park “A Boy’s Life” 6 x 6 Paper Pad (12 different double-sided designs)
Bo Bunny “Ad Lib” 6 x 6 Paper Pad (12 different designs)
Authentique “Gathering” 6 x 6 Paper Pad (12 different double-sided designs)
8 - Sheets of Bazzill Cardstock in 4 coordinating colors (Irish Eye’s, Yam, Honey, Deep Blue)
3 yards of My Mind’s Eye Lush 2 trims in Navy Blue (1 yard in each design)
9 yards of My Mind’s Eye “Lime Twist” Twine in 3 different colors: 3 yards of each colorPlayful Remember Smile
1 – Yard of Creative Impressions Twill in Oatmeal
3 – Mini clothes pins
9 – My Mind’s Eye Lush 2 Journal Cards in Orange
4 – My Mind’s Eye Stella & Rose Title Cards
1 – Set of My Mind’s Eye Stella & Rose “Happy” decorative brads (31 brads per set)
1 – 8 piece Button collection (Mixture of Stella & Rose and Lost & Found 2 Collections)
1 – Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam Paint 1.35oz Pixie Dust
RETAIL $37.81
Pumpkin Spice Price-$15.95

Next on the hop is Alyssa at My Thoughts Exactly! Thank you for playing along!

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

15 comments:

  1. This card is stunning! Love the vintage style and colours you've used!
    Nat -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lenae, this is absolutely stunning! Gorgeous card. I only own one sheet of the MME 12x12 with those fab hanging frames. I think I may need to buy the 8x8 now too so I can make this beautiful card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is fabulous, Lenae! I love the dimension and colors! ~Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your choice of colors and the embellishments are great. The twine is perfect instead of ribbon. great card for a guy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card- love how you mixed all of the papers/layers! :)Amy
    Amy's Crafting Space

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab fab fab! I can't wait to see the rest of the cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card! so much going there. Love all your elements and details.
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this card is fantastic! You are very talented girl!

    Hey, stop by my blog if you get a chance, I am giving away a really cool prize.

    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Love Love your card....such a wonderful color combination. TFS Cathie
    www.creativecutterroom.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all your layers! Very Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous job! Love the dimension and papers. TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the layout.. Great card..

    ReplyDelete