Thursday, March 8, 2012

Hoppy Easter For Peeps Sake- My Thoughts Exactly

Hi everyone! I have a project today to share with you using the My Thoughts Exactly new Easter Greetings set. Oh my goodness this set is SOOOO fun I am having a blast with it! The set alone is so inspirational and has given me so many different ideas! I will be sharing more soon.
Here is today's project.
It reads Hoppy Easter For Peeps Sake! I made an interactive pull card in SCAL. I love how it turned out. Hope you do too.










Make sure to check out my fellow DT members projects today too for more inspiration!


Oops I originally said I used Echo Park Summer Days, but I actually used Echo Park Country Drive! That's what happens when you have a margarita when you get home after being at a nursing home all day and then decide to write your blog post! hehe
But in case you want to get Summer days too you can find that here---

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem!

10 comments:

  1. Lenae i looove it!
    The papers are gorgeous and that bunny is just dazzling!
    oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the sweetest Easter card EVER. Love your glittery Peep! Looks good enough to eat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG..another great card from you, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card design!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lena this is awesome! Love the pull over mechanism, and the for Peeps'sake inside is too funny... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Squeeeeee! This is sooooooo cute! I love it! Interactive, fun and so cute I could DIE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you also made a Peeps card! Those Peep sentiments are just too fun to resist, right?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. Love that you made interactive.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lenae, what a beautiful spring card! Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty gorgeous. I love this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete