Saturday, March 31, 2012

Brand New SVG's!!!!


Hi everyone! I'm really excited about my new SVG's! One is almost like a hybrid between my Zipper file and the Pop Up Slider. It's so cool I have been making tons of cards with this collection all week. Plus there are tons of different options I mean TONS. This is a huge file for me. I've literally been working on this all week. It's called the Skinny Pop up Pull Sliders. It comes in 3 different widths. Small, Medium and Large with short pulls and long pulls in every single style!!!. I made a video for you to see the slider in action and tell you all about them. 




I got to play around with a new paper stack by Jillibean Soup called Southern Chicken Dumplings Soup and My Thoughts Exactly Easter Greetings. The sentiment says Hangin' with my Peeps. Isn't that just too cute?


Ok the 2nd SVG today are Zipper Envelopes. Yup that's right SVG's so you can make your own fun little envies that unzip! Fun don't ya think? I seriously can't stop playing with these zippers.

Here is a video I did for you.





The Zipper Envelope SVG's comes with 3 different styles. Each style comes with score lines and without score lines. Plus I made a flat top for simple style envelopes and if you want to add your own border to customize!

Ok hope you like these as much as I do!

Tomorrow is our April My thoughts Exactly Stamp release blog hop! I CAN.NOT.WAIT. To show you the new collection! It is so FUN! Plus MTE will be giving away the entire collection! So you aren't going to want to miss out on this one!  

Happy crafting friends!

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem



2 comments:

  1. Nice idea using the zipper with the envelope. Your peep slider card is so cute. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete