Friday, February 3, 2012

Valentine Inspiration *UPDATE*


*UPDATE

I forgot to mention and remind everyone that tomorrow is our Pumpkin Spice February Blog Hop!*



Ok I'm on a roll friends. Yes 3 posts in 3 days! Told you I got my mojo back.
 I just have a super quick post today. 
 I made this using the 6x6 stack and 12x12 set(doilies)  MME Love Me stack and
Sweet Thoughts Set from My Thoughts Exactly! Don't you just love that chevron paper? yummy! You could totally use this all year round not just Valentines day!

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the pink and the chevron paper!

    You asked about seeing the new MTME template open. You can go to Monique's blog and see them open. She has two posts that you can look at. Enjoy!
    http://fortheloveofpaper-moniques.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete