Wednesday, February 29, 2012

SEA-led with a Kiss CFC41 MTE

This is today's 2nd post! I had a lot of fun this week with the CAS-ual Fridays CFC41 Pun challenge! I used My Thoughts Exactly Under the Sea collection for the sentiment. The cute little seal is from a set I got at Michael's (Sorry I don't know the name). I used the Twinery Caribbean Twine from Pumpkin Spice!  The teensy butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch. (A must have IMO) I gotta admit this card is a fave of mine. I just love sea life, butterflies and my My Thoughts Exactly stamps so this was 3 faves in one. I wasn't feeling any inspiration lately so I cased a card last night and once I finished the inspiration started flowing! I really think that casing projects is one of the best ways to get some inspiration! Just thought I would share that in case any of you are feeling uninspired lately!

I would love to know what you do to get inspired!





If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

8 comments:

  1. OMG this is adorable! I love the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant! Honestly couldn't be cuter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh! How cute! I love the butterfly on his nose!! Great card :) Thanks for getting punny with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever...and it couldn't be cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous design and details! this card makes me smile! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! I lvoe that butterfly on the seal's nose!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so very adorable. the butterfly is the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete