Saturday, February 4, 2012

Pumpkin Spice February Blog Hop

Welcome to our February Pumpkin Spice Blog Hop!
If you arrived from Carissa's blog -you are in the right spot!
Today I used the beautiful Yours Truly Collection by Echo Park to make this little interactive card!

You hold the Key to my Heart Card *Closed*

You hold the Key to my Heart Card *Open*

You hold the Key to my Heart Card *Closeup*

This card has a ton of dimension in person. I used lots of pop dots.

Here is the lineup
Lenae -sugargemscrafts.blogspot.com You Are HERE
Alyssa -mythoughtsexactly.co (yes .co - not .com)
    Introducing the NEW February Scrapbook kit and Card Kit!  This month our amazingly talented Court will be featuring our kit of the month!
New February Scrapbook Kit!

18 – Crate Paper “Paper Hearts” 12 x 12 double sided cardstock (2 of each design)
3 – My Mind’s Eye 12 x 12 double sided cardstock
2 – Bo Bunny Double Dot 12 x 12 double sided cardstock
1 – Tattered Angels “Glimmer Mi...st”
1 – Crate Paper “Paper Hearts” 12 x 12 chipboard elements sheet
1 – Set My Mind’s Eye Stella & Rose trims
1 – Set Tim Holts Keyholes
1 – Set My Mind’s Eye Lush buttons
1 – My Mind’s Eye die cut frame
1 – My Mind’s Eye transparency frame
1 – Echo Park 12 x 12 Alpha Sheet
$29.95

February Card Kit

1 - Crate Paper “Paper Hearts” 6 x 6 Paper Pad
8 - Sheets of Bazzill Cardstock in 4 different colors
1 – Set of Tim Holtz Trims
2 – Cat’s Eye Chalk Ink pads
... 3 – Red Heart Doilies
6 – Embellished Stick pins
1 – 3 yard length of dual color crinkle ribbon
3 – mini clothes pins
3 – Tim Holtz mini paper clips
3 – Tim Holtz Hanger paper clips
3 – Jenni Bowlin wood buttons
6 – Prima Avon Rose Flowers
1 – MME Stella & Rose Journal Card
$15.95

Thank you for stopping by today and joining in on the blog hop!

Next on the hop is Diana -dianamlarson.blogspot.com

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

14 comments:

  1. Cute card- love the popped up dimension! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word! Lenae, you always make the most adorable interactive cards on the planet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! This is just gorgeous! Great Job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These came out really nice I just love the dimension of the love card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is wonderful, Lenae!! Love it! ~Hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card Lenae. Love all the different elements. Wonderful project.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is GREAT!! Love the layering and all the dimension:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and very detailed card, pretty 3D card someone will really enjoy.

    Lori m
    tiredlady47@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this and the way it opens, I am in love with those echo park papers Too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that is one beautiful project. It looks difficult to make.
    marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lenae, this is absolutely fabulous! Your project totally "wow"ed me. Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Lenae! this is awesome, I love the window you made in your card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing depth and dimension in your design!

    ReplyDelete