Thursday, February 9, 2012

My Thoughts Exactly Goodies "Mint for each other"


Hi everyone! Today I have a couple projects for you using the new My Thoughts Exactly February release.
The first project I used the Love Label to make these teeny tiny Valentine glassine chocolate treats.
Each bag fits 2 Hershey's nuggets.


Additional Products Used Echo Park Be Mine Paper
Twinery Twine
Miniature Clothes Pins

My 2nd project was my original project I made, but I just couldn't get good pictures. The front says 
Mint for each other!

It's a tiny shopping bag that I designed in SCAL and then stamped the new Candy Hearts set onto the bag. I think I used almost every single stamp in the new release on this little shopping bag! I had so much fun! I also hand stamped the tissue paper using the cute little candy hearts stamps.

 




Thank you for stopping by today!
If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

12 comments:

  1. I just love the treat boxes you made...everything is so sweet and cute! (and tasty!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the little candy box bag. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stamping on tissue paper is a cool idea...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love the mini chocolate treats and that tiny bag is darling! When I saw the "mint for each other" I wanted to use it for Ghirardelli chocolate-mint squares... yum...:-P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh this is so cute! I love that you stamped on the tissue paper too, so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the gift bag you created, how cute!! Love the stamped tissue paper!! Also love the tags for the chocolates!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leane, I am so in love with your project!! Those little treat bags are so adorable, and I LOVE how you stamped the tissue paper! Just cute cute cute :)
    <3 Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the little bag and treat covers. So cute!

    Jani
    papercompulsions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are so awesome! And I am so happy to meet another creative fun spirit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adoreable projects ...loooove them both!!!!
    The little glassine bags with the twine and tag and that adoreable little bag with the beautifully stamped tissue paper i enough to make anyone swoon.
    Hugs
    oxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  11. These adorable great colors. Love them.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete