Friday, January 13, 2012

Stamp Trick! -Youtube Tutorial

Hi everyone! Want a perfect stamped image everytime???
 I made this little Youtube tutorial to show you how I use my stamps and more importantly how I use my My Thoughts Exactly stamps.
Happy Friday!


I am trying out different video background colors. I've tried white, wood and black now. I don't think I like the black? What do you think? I am trying to figure out what color is better to give you a clearer picture. I also found out that my stupid video camera wobbles when I zoom in so I hope you can actually see what I am doing here!
I had to tape this a couple times because Kalani (my puppy) kept wanting to have her film debut! One video she started squeaking her toys and another she started SNORING! I should have kept the the clips to show you, but I erased them. It was funny!
Don't forget to check back tomorrow I will announce the winner of my favorite MTE stamp set!

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem


6 comments:

  1. Great tutorial!!! Love your work! Inspires me!!! Hugs!!! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lenae, that is a wonderful tip! I would have never thought to do that but now I am going to try it, Thanks for passing it along. BTW, the black background worked nicely. ~Hugs, Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. simple easy cool....thanks for the tip

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for this tip Lenae. I will try it. I can manipulate paper all day but I struggle to get a clear even image when I try to stamp.

    Jani
    papercompulsions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, awesome weblog layout! How long have you ever been blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The full look of your web site is magnificent, let alone as} the content material!
    MIA Women's Garbo Mary Jane Pump

    ReplyDelete