Thursday, January 5, 2012

Runway Inspired #3

Hi there! Have you seen the new Runway Inspired Challenge? My Thoughts Exactly Team member Jennifer Rzasa started this new challenge! I have wanted to play along, but haven't had time until today! When I saw this weeks inspiration I KNEW I had to make time!



I used My Thoughts Exactly Many Thanks set for my sentiment!
Don't forget our Pumpkin Spice January Blog Hop starts on January 7! You will get to meet all the new Design Team members and get lots of inspiration along the way!
Plus if you have missed it this week check it it out now....My Thoughts Exactly is introducing the new Design Team all week. I will be featured on January 8 and I have a little surprise for you and a giveaway! check back!!!

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

7 comments:

  1. LOL great minds must think a like, I told myself that I had to make time to do one of these challenges finally! I was planning to work on mine tonight :) Love the ribbon you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just over there checking it out and have to say you nailed it perfectly. You should definitely be the QUEEN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lenae- I was so happy to see that you are playing along...yay! Fab job on the card- that ribbon looks awesome all ruffled up down the center of the card, and of course I adore your sentiment. Thanks for joining us at the Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect ribbon for this challenge! Love the way you translated the movement of the garment with the way you placed your ribbon! Way cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card caught my eye right away in the thumbnails at the challenge blog...LOVE what you did with the striped ribbon all wavy and wispy under the sentiment :) What a striking design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh la la! This is fabulous! So glad you played along with us!

    ReplyDelete