Thursday, January 19, 2012

PRE-Order!!!! Eeeeee Can't wait!

That's RIGHT I cannot believe it! NEW My Thoughts Exactly February stamp release available NOW for Pre-order! Stamps begin shipping January 23rd!

Ok this is a first for My Thoughts Exactly! They want to give you a chance to pre-order the February release so that you will be able to receive them in time for your Valentine projects! We (The Design Team) will still have our release party like normal and bring you tons of inspiration on February 1!

Ok first off let me say I am SO excited to get this collection! I seriously CANNOT wait! I want it yesterday! You guys are so lucky you will probably get yours before I get mine because I am leaving out of town Monday! I ordered the whole set because it is so adorable! Plus I think it will be useful all year long not just Valentines day! Second this collection is unbelievably cute for you moms, aunties and grandmas that have little ones in school! I can totally see these on little Valentines for school projects. I can still remember Valentines Day in Elementry School! It was one of the best days ALL year.

MTE is also trying a few different things this release. Take a look-see!
Lovey Puns Animal! I can use this all year round!
I think I want to adopt a school classroom and make Valentines for them with these! 
 Here is the Lovey Puns food set! I know I will use this ALL the time! This is a must have!
 OH MY GOSH look at this candy heart set! I have been looking for a candy heart set for months now and I think Alyssa read my mind!!! The 3 little sets all coordinate with this set too! How incredible!!!



 Take a look at this label! This is the new MTE signature label! It has the tiny heart graphic that I am flipping over!


Plus you will be able to see the new Thursday inspiration from Bee, Belinda and Tracy!
XOXO SugarGem

No comments:

Post a Comment