Thursday, January 12, 2012

My Thoughts Exactly Inspiration Thursday Plus Free SVG

Hi there! So lately I have been on this ultra clean and simple crafting kick. Today I made some little 3"x3" tag cards using my ultimate favorite Sweet Thoughts set from My Thoughts Exactly.
Here are the sentiments I used-
Cupcake-licious
 Cherry-licious
 Choco-licious

The little cherries and the cupcake are also in the set.
Sometimes I get so excited to use the sentiments I overlook the darling image stamps. So I wanted to give them some love today.
 Cherry-licious
 Cupcake-licious
 Choco-licious


Mmmmmm Mmmmmm!  Don't you love those cute little sentiments? I just can't get enough!
Here is the link to get yours!

Plus I have a Free SVG file download just for you!! It's the little mini window card. I sized it in my program to be a simple 3"x3"mini card! Enjoy


If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lenae,

    They are "DEEEELICIOUS",super cute cards and loving the images!!
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love mini cards and these are all cute enough to eat ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling mini cards!

    hattieshaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete