Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy Tuesday! Pumpkin Spice

Are you all ready for 2012? It seems like today is really the first day of 2012 since everyone starts to get back into the groove of life! Here is a little thank you card I made for my Pumpkin Spice Store inspiration Tuesday!

I used Fine and Dandly Tinkled Pink layered stickers
Echo Park Style Essentials
Lime Twist Happy Go Lucky Twine
Tim Holtz Tiny Tabs and Tags Die
EK Success Scallop Border Punch
Kraft Cardstock Base
My Thoughts Exactly Many Thanks set
Clear and Simple Taglines Set
Detail White embossing powder
EK Success Large Corner Rounder
Pink Crepe paper

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

1 comment:

  1. Lenae... this little bird is so stinkin cute!!
    I love the layered crepe paper...
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete