Friday, December 9, 2011

Youtube FIRST SugarGem "Show and Tell"

Hi crafters! I made my first real Youtube video yesterday to share a little show and tell with you of the new My Minds Eye Lost & Found Christmas collection.  My goal is to start doing these "Show and Tells" for you of new product I get to give you a more up close look at the products. I am also hoping to start some tutorials for you as well! Hope you like it and if there is anything specific Pumpkin Spice carries or My Thoughts Exactly has that you would like to see me share please let me know! Your feedback is important to me!. Have a great weekend!

And just a disclaimer I am a bit nervous because this is all new to me. I started off without the face intro, but my fiancee said it was weird you couldn't see my face at all in the beginning so I added that later.....


If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

3 comments:

  1. Love it!! Great job Lenae!

    <3 Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video! I subscribed to your video posts and hope to see more crafty goodies soon. I am getting a video camera for Christmas and am trying to work up my courage to make my first video too.

    Jani
    papercompulsions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete