Sunday, December 4, 2011

Pumpkin Spice December Blog Hop


Happy weekend everyone! Welcome to the December Pumpkin Spice Store Blog Hop!
Today the Design Team is featuring Christmas collections!

We are also unveiling this months featured artist kit over at Pumpkin Spice by the talented Ann Vento! Here is a little sneak peek!

Here is this months line up!


June
Carissa
Lenae - You are HERE
Court
Ann
Pumpkin Spice Store Blog-

I used the new Echo Park Season's Greetings collection! Which is one of my ultimate faves this year. Love Love Love this collection! The reds and the blues in this collection are to die for! It really is an amazing mix between traditional and non traditional!
 I also used my favorite GLITTERY TWINE by Doodlebug. You can get your darling little spool right here!
Just in case you missed the big announcement, Pumpkin Spice is looking to add to the design team! Take a look here!

Next on the hop is Court !
If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

18 comments:

  1. I love your card, Lenae! Oh dear, I think I need that collection too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a sweet card. I love all your gel pen accents and how you used the twine. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blue for Xmas, great colour and I love the trim at bottom of this card and I so... have to buy myself some twine this looks fantastic!
    Trish Munro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! The twine looks great!

    Hugs,
    Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous gorgeous card!!! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable! I love the twine holding the letters.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO incredibly cute...love the design and the vintage(Y) colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too am loving the EP Season's Greetings papers!! And your card is a beautiful example of how to use these papers!! I love how you made the JOY look like it is hanging!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! I love the glittery twine! Great card!

    my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
    smmyiow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card love all the detail
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. THis card is beautiful!!! I love the corner embellishments and the way you "tied" the letters on! THank you for this idea!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute! I love how you hung the "Joy" from the bakers twine!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card! I love the glitter twine.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is a really cute card! I need to buy some of that twine! Thanks for the great hop!
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this! I like the joy hanging with twine bows! Its cute papers paired with fun accents!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a truly Joyful way to bring cheer to the Holidays! Thanks so much for sharing the design and the opportunity with Pumpkin Spice!
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable card Lenae. Great doodling. :)

    ReplyDelete