Friday, December 30, 2011

New Trick to Cutting Inexpensive Felt with Your Wafer Dies!!!!!

I discovered something REALLY cool lately! I have been wanting to share this with you and I finally had a chance to make a quick little video tutorial. Do you like felt?
I love the look of felt cut with dies, but I don't like the price of the felt I have to use. There is expensive wool felt that the wafer dies cut really nice and there is the ecofi inexpensive felt that the wafer dies do not cut. But that is all about to change!!! I have a new technique using wafer dies to cut inexpensive ecofi felt and it turns out just as crisp, clean and beautiful as expensive wool felt!!!!  Watch my video how to! Hope you enjoy! Happy New Year! Stay safe! I would love to see what you make with this technique!!!

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

6 comments:

  1. I like your thinking! Best wishes for 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell if my comment was saved or not, but thanks for the tip! Best wishes for 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thanks for sharing this tip. So it has to do with using a metal shim eh? Neato. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did you cut the metal flashing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bunnyfreak the roof flashing just comes in that size from the hardware store. You don't have to cut it.

    ReplyDelete