Sunday, December 18, 2011

Fabulous Guest Designer

Hi crafters! Today I want to introduce you to one of my craft girls! Her name is Julia. We met about a year ago and ever since we met we have been craftin fools together!
I wanted to share two projects she did recently. The first project she did uses my Advent Calendar SVG file. I absolutely love the red cardstock base she used. I cut it out for her and let me tell you it cut like a dream! On top of the red base she used the Crate Paper Peppermint Collection for the embellishing. We sort of worked on it together like the other two calendars I posted a week ago. I really had a good time working on these projects with her. She is extremely talented and full of ideas! She always inspires me and I know she will inspire you too!

And HERE is MY big surprise! Julia came to our house for Thanksgiving and she surprised me with this amazing advent calendar! Is this not the cutest advent calendar you have ever seen? It has literally made my entire Christmas season! Every morning I get to open a cute latte cup and each morning I am thrilled with my little gifts! This is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me! I absolutely love it!!!



Ok that's everything for today! Happy Sunday!! Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to let Julia know what you think of her amazing projects!!
If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

1 comment:

  1. WOW! That is the coolest advent calendar! How sweet of her!!

    ReplyDelete