Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thursday Inspiration Anyone?


Hi Everyone! Today is My Thoughts Exactly DT Inspiration Thursday! These stamps are nothing, but inspirational to me! Have I told you how much I love them??? Sometimes I find myself looking for inspiration when I am totally lost and all I have to do is reach for my My Thoughts Exactly stamps and the inspiration starts flowing! Today I used the new Many Thanks set. I have to say this set is right up there with the Sweets Thoughts set as far as favorites! I always have thank you cards to make so this set is getting used like crazy! It's a MUST have for sure!!
The sentiment on the first card reads "Thank You for being my rainbow on a cloudy day"!!! I'm in love with this sentiment!





This one reads "Thank You Sew Much" I can't stop coming up with different ideas for this one!
I can't say this card was ALL my idea though. I think I totally might have copied this from someone, but I do not know who. I thought it was Alyssa's design, but she says the only one she can think of is the fishing pole card she did with the twine. So if this is your design please tell me and I will make sure to give you credit. I just cannot remember where I saw this. Unless I just came up with this in my mad little mind after seeing Alyssa's, but I think not....  Either way I LOVE this simple little card with the darling sentiment!

Here's a close up!

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

7 comments:

  1. They are both so adorable!!! I really love the rainbow one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lenae I am in LOVE with your rainbow card!! It is just soo adorable! And your simple notes are sew sweet :P I think you are probably just more creative than you give yourself credit for! Amazing projects like always :)
    <3 Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo pretty....I think it's yours all yours:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Much work with gluing all those hearts..but I like the card so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm swooning over the rainbow of hearts and those perfectly layered clouds! I also adore your set of sewing cards. I made a similar card a few months ago, although I doubt that's where you got the idea! If you are curious though, here it is:
    http://ourchangeofart.blogspot.com/2011/08/sp-and-co-august-blog-hop-release-day.html

    Either way, I just love what you did. Such a sweet little set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your rainbow card is sooo clever and really cute! Loving your ideas! The other twine needle card is adorable, too!

    ReplyDelete