Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Sneak Peek

Hi There! Happy Thanksgiving Eve! I have been super busy getting ready for Thanksgiving at our house, but I had a minute to share a little sneak peek of one of the new My Thoughts Exactly Christmas sets that will be released on November 28th! I wanted to show you that even though it is a "Christmas" set it can be used for lots of other occasions too!
The little tag is part of the new set coming out, I embossed it with some pretty aqua embossing powder I found at Michaels. I used a little Hello Kitty stamp set I bought when I was in Hawaii FINALLY! The Sentiment is from the new My Thoughts Exactly Many Thanks set! The dots embossing folder I got at Pumpkin Spice! I don't know if Denine still has it, but you could always email her! It's one of my all time FAVES!


My Thoughts Exactly will be having a Black Friday sale! All stamps will be 20% off! AMAZING! If you have been waiting to buy yours this will be the perfect time! Don't miss out!!! You will fall in love with them I promise!
Plus check back on the 28th for all the details and full pics of the new My Thoughts Exactly Release!

I thought I would share a cute pic of my little Kalani girl! She is always at my side while crafting so I think she deserved a little acknowledgement as being an avid little crafter!


I hope all of you have an amazing Thanksgiving! I know I am thankful for all of you and your sweet comments! I appreciate that I have all of you to share my projects with! Thank you!  Lenae

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

2 comments:

  1. Squeeeeee, Hello Kitty card! I love her, she is one of my all time faves.

    TFS Lenae.

    ReplyDelete