Saturday, November 5, 2011

November Pumpkin Spice Blog Hop!!!!!

Hi everyone! Welcome to SugarGem and the November Pumpkin Spice Blog Hop! If you are here from Carissa's blog you are in the right spot!

This month the Pumpkin Spice Design Team is showcasing Crate Paper! Crate Paper is one of my all time faves so it was super fun to create my project! The hardest part was figuring out what collection I wanted to use! But I decided on the Portrait Collection. I believe this collection was designed for weddings, but I really think it is elegant, sophisticated and can be used for anything you want! I designed this mini recipe double slider book! Have you seen the double sliders before? You pull on the top tag and magically the bottom tag slides out at the same time! It's a fun interactive mechanism. I haven't put any recipes in it yet.....well mainly because I don't have many..... because I really don't cook much! But I had to have a recipe book for what I do cook!
Before I get ahead of myself, here is the
Blog Lineup-

Pumpkin Spice http://pumpkinspiceblog.blogspot.com/
Ann http://raindropechodesigns.blogspot.com/
Carrisa http://www.happilyeverpapercrafter.blogspot.com/
Lenae http://sugargemscrafts.blogspot.com/
Courtney- http://courtscrafts.blogspot.com/
June http://simplyelegantpapercrafts.blogspot.com/
Pumpkin Spice http://pumpkinspiceblog.blogspot.com/





Now for the most exciting part of our hop! June from Simply Elegant Paper Crafts is our Artist of the Month over at Pumpkin Spice! She has put together an amazing kit called "All that Glitters"! Here is a little sneak peek!!! Go get your kit while supplies last!!!!




The Pumpkin Spice blog will be giving away a $25 gift certificate to the Pumpkin Spice store. All you need to do is leave a comment on all the design team members blogs and the Pumpkin Spice Blog!
Thanks for stopping bye today!

Now hop on over to Courtney's blog to continue the party! :)

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

41 comments:

  1. Genius! I have made a few double slider cards, but YOU have perfected it. How clever to put them together to make a fun project! I love your recipe idea too. Beautiful job, Lenae :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Great paper line! I love the how well it goes with the Kraft paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your folding card--fabulous idea. June's kit looks fabulous too. So many wonderful ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! I love this paper line! Thanks for sharing!

    Hugs,
    Saundra
    Luvscrappingtogether at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your project is just wonderful, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a very cool project!!! I just LOVE kraft paper!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this little album- and how great is it to have the journaling tags- Great project! :)Amy
    amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is awesome! I love the way it opens! Thank you so much!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sweetie...
    This is a beautiful project. I love these folding cards, and the addition of the tags inside each one for little extra treasures, is just priceless. I love it.

    I believe a saw a little Paris flair in there as well. Gorgeous. Yes definitely Kiss the Cook. Thank you for the beautiful share and ideas of flowing. I so enjoyed my visit. I am your newest follower and I can't wait to see what you share next.

    Boy do you have my mind flowing this morning. I have a special gift to make for a dear friend who just lost her Mother. How beautiful this folding card would be, with her Momma's pictures on pull out cards. Thank you sweetie for a beautiful idea. I will keep you posted.

    Country hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  10. So Pretty Lenae... you must show me how to make these. Thank you for the inspiration and all your wonderful ideas.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful! Love those papers, and this is just so fun and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lenae, this is gorgeous! I love the double slider, and what a great idea for a recipe book! You could but the name of the recipe on the front, ingredients on one slider, and instructions on the other, its genius! I'm going to scraplift this ok? :P

    <3 Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  13. very nice project. tfs.
    littlen44 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great double pull out recipe book. This would make a great gift. The papers are beautiful and work so well together. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is exactly what I need to make for my mom for Christmas this year, do you have a template? My first hop with Pumpkin so I'm enjoying myself thoroughly! Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the fold out book... I don't have any cooks in the family so maybe just a photo album!! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, wow, wow! This is so cool, like handmadebyTLC said, do you have a template? Would love to make this for my Mum also! Thanks for sharing!
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this project, so many possibilities. will have to learn to make one of these double sliders lol thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love double slider albums-yours is really beautiful! TFS Cathie

    ReplyDelete
  20. love your double slider album!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great little recipe book Lenae! Perfect gift idea for special recipes! I love it! Thanks for sharing this project - it looks beautiful with that paper!

    rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super Creative!!! Great ideas!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. How creative is that!!! I love interactive ideas, and will be looking up how to create that double slider album. Thanks for the great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great idea for those who don't cook alot. How do you put it together, I would love to make one of these for my Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is so pretty! Love the elegant papers! Love the design. Thanks for sharing! :)
    bobconbec at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  26. This project looks complicated. I love black and white.
    marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cute idea from minimal recipes from us non-cooks. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  28. I dont know what to say!!!! There isnt anything I dont like about this.......colors are supreme...I am in awe!!!!!! Wow!!!!!!!
    wyme98@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the craft paper and turquoise elements! You made each embellishment really pull its weight! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  30. My niece is getting married and was just telling her mother that I wanted to make her a recipe book... Cute Cute book...

    Thank you for sharing your talent...
    Karen
    http://www.facebook.com/karen.bahit

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is the cutest album... and I love the double slider effect, you can start the recipe and put the instructions on the bottom..

    GREAT IDEA!!! Thank you for sharing

    http://www.facebook.com/karen.bahit

    ReplyDelete
  32. this mini book is adorable i love the colors. tfs.
    -jamie
    babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Amazing job friend. I love that paper line too. I just love your double slider album. I've never seen its equal.

    ReplyDelete
  34. What a fabulous folded card/album! LOVE the kraft paper with the beautiful teal patterned paper! FAB! Thanks for the chance to win:) sbmmhoover at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Iven never done anything with a double slider.. going to have to try it :) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a great gift idea! Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Awesome project! I love the fact that you put double sliders in the book. I would never have thought of that. Thanks for sharing.

    Jani
    Papercompulsions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Awesome project! Love the pockets! TFS! ;)

    ReplyDelete