Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Thoughts Exactly November Release Party!!!

Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween? It was pretty uneventful around here!
I am so excited to share the new My Thoughts Exactly November stamp release with you today!  With Christmas under 60 days away many of us will start making our Christmas cards soon. But don't forget about making those after Christmas Thank You cards too! My Thoughts Exactly is releasing their first Thank You set today! It is "sew" much fun. The possibilities are endless with this set. So without further ado introducing the new My Thoughts Exactly Many Thanks set!!!!



I used the "Thanks Sew Much" sentiment LOVE IT!!!





Here are just a few of the mix and match phrases that you can create in the set! Aren't they amazing? Every release I am blown away with the creativity!

Thank you- for being my rainbow on a cloudy day
 for your thoughtful gift
for your prayers
for sharing your special day
For all you do
for your kindness
from the bottom of my heart
for your love and support
dear friend

Thanks- very much
for being my friend
so much
for everything
a note of
for being you
a joyful
a million
for being there
a melon
a latte


Don't forget to check out all the Design Team inspiration today!
And just in case you are wondering I used the My little Shoe Box "Sew Cute" paper!
I found this at my local scrapbook store a while ago so I am not sure where to find it now. But I love it! It's so darn cute! All the embellishments are hand cut right out of the paper!
If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

5 comments:

  1. Lenae, this is just adorable! That paper you used is awesome too. And I love the fun fold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your awsome display at the library. It is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything about this card is just sew perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! I wish I could sew and make such pretty cards like you!

    ReplyDelete