Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Holly Jolly Pumpkin Spice!

How is everyone today? I feel like I am finally getting back into my groove.... my craftin groove that is.  The new Christmas collections at Pumpkin Spice are really helping me get back into that groove! The papers are AMAZING!! Today I made a pocket/tag card with Echo Park Holly Jolly collection and the new Christmas twine by Doodlebug! (a gift from my sweet craftin friend) I don't know if you can see it in the pictures, but the Doodlebug twine has GLITTER!!!! It's so adorable and is perfect with the Holly Jolly collection!






Isn't this paper darling? I am in love with it! Thanks for stopping bye today!
Also in case anyone missed the BIG announcement, Pumpkin Spice Design Team is GROWING! That's right!!!! Denine at Pumpkin Spice announced a design team call. You can find all the details here!
If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow. Like it...did you make the envelope or where did you buy it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally adorable!
    brilliant design!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- this is really nice! I am totally impressed!!!

    ReplyDelete