Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Treats and More Treats!

Today for my Pumpkin Spice project I wanted to make more quick and easy treats to have around the house for last minute gifts.
Pumpkin Spice just got the little baggies that you can stack single rows of MnM's and gumballs or whatever else your imagination can come up with! Here is the link! They are 1"x8"! Plus you can purchase them in smaller quantities instead of 1000! Makes more sense don't you think? I mean who really needs a 1000 mini bags?



These are super simple yet make a little treat extra special!

Products used-
Apothecary Collection from Pumpkin Spice
Spellbinders Nestabilites Circles and Scalloped Circles
1"Clear baggies from Pumpkin Spice

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

2 comments:

  1. Treat bags are very cute. Thanks for sharing. Have you ever seen the harder plastic tubes? Crafters were using them in the spring for Easter treats and I have not been able to find them. Still looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trisha Ive seen the hard plastic ones in stores like Ben Franklin actually just had them. But you can email Denine at pumpkin spice and she will probably be able to find some for you. She is Awesome and so helpful! I will say they are really pricey in my opinion Atleast $1 each which to me is expensive.

    ReplyDelete