Monday, October 24, 2011

Thank you!

Happy Monday!
I made this card a while ago, but I just haven't shared it! I used the Echo Park Country Drive Collection. I received this stamp before I left for Hawaii from my sweet crafting pal, Jan! I was practicing my Copic coloring when I was in Hawaii.

Here's a little tip! When I go on vacation I stamp out mulitple images and take a folder of them along with my Copics. This is a great way to stock up on colored images to have around when you get home! Then when you are back home you just pull from your stash!


I just love the bicycle and balloon! I sent this to my grandma for a thank you card from my birthday! She loved it! 

 As much as I adore Echo Park one thing I have noticed about EP paper is that it doesn't dry emboss very well! Every time I emboss with my nestabilities or embossing folders it cracks. I don't know what I am doing wrong? Anyone else have this problem? Just curious....

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

No comments:

Post a Comment