Monday, October 10, 2011

SugarGem's Dispenser Box SVG

Finally as I promised my dispenser box SVG file is available! But I have a little surprise! Instead of just one style I have 2 styles for you! One short box and one tall box!  Hope you like them!

 These are so easy to assemble! They are much larger than any other dispenser boxes on the market! I really wanted one that I could put large candies and enough candies for a classroom or office! These make a great gift for a friend, coworker or teacher!


You will receive 2 styles of the dispenser box. They are sized at the largest possible measurements to fit on a 12x12 mat, but you can always make them smaller if you want a medium or tiny box too! But now you can put a whole bag or even 2 whole bags of treats into the dispenser!

I made these boxes today and it took maybe 20 minutes to assemble both. I think waiting for the glue to dry was what took the longest! You can purchase the file in the left sidebar! I will email the file to you within 24hrs of receiving payment!
If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

2 comments:

  1. They look great, and would definitely look awesome on a desk! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can find the file to buy or download. Love the boxes - trying to find something to make for my grandaughter. Pls let me know where to find the file, Thanks
    Regina

    ReplyDelete