Saturday, October 29, 2011

Second Helpings?

Of some Jillibean Soup? I made this card using more of the adorable Jillibean Soup Blossom Soup 6"x6" stack from none other than the Pumpkin Spice Store.

I used the new Digi Stamp Cafe double layer cake stamp! LOVE this set! Also the card is a dollar SVG download from My Scrap Chick called "Curved Brackets Card" that I fancied up a little with the darling paper collection! :)



Did you see that Pumpkin Spice now carries The Twinery Twine? Take a look here! I used the color Lemondrop on my card! It's so yummy!!!!
Hope everyone is having fabulous weekend! Don't forget to check back Tuesday for the November release of My Thoughts Exactly! AND Next weekend is the start of the November Pumpkin Spice Blog Hop! Lots of inspiration coming!
If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card and love the papers and digis. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete