Sunday, October 2, 2011

Pumpkin Spice October Blog Hop "Put a Spell on Me"

Hi everyone! Welcome to SugarGem and the October Pumpkin Spice Blog Hop! If you are here from Carrisa's blog you are in the right spot! Today I Feel like I'm going on a first date or job interview and have butterflies in my stomach!
Why am I so nervous you ask? Because today I am unveiling my first kit ever!  It's my October Featured Artist Kit for Pumpkin Spice! Eeeek
Plus today is my birthday so it makes it even more special!

I wish Halloween was 6 months long! I really do because I absolutely love everything to do with Halloween especially all the fabulous Halloween papers and embellishments! There is something extra special to me about Halloween! I think it goes way back to being a little girl and I got to dress like a princess once. Don't most little girls want to be a princess? I mean really why can't we dress like a princess every day? It is almost unfair really! But don't worry I didn't make a princess set, I did however put together some super easy, but fun cards and treat sets for Halloween of course!

So without further ado here is my October Pumpkin Spice Kit!

"Put a Spell on Me"

SugarGem's Pumpkin Spice October Kit
Halloween treat matchbooks
All the little characters on the matchbooks are stamps from Inkadinkado cling stamps that come in the kit! Aren't they darling?

Before I get ahead of myself here is the
Blog Lineup-
Pumpkin Spice http://pumpkinspiceblog.blogspot.com/
Courtney- http://courtscrafts.blogspot.com/
June http://simplyelegantpapercrafts.blogspot.com/
Ann http://raindropechodesigns.blogspot.com/
Carrisa  http://www.happilyeverpapercrafter.blogspot.com/
Lenae http://sugargemscrafts.blogspot.com/
Pumpkin Spice http://pumpkinspiceblog.blogspot.com/

Each Design Team member has a special giveaway this month for the hop!  Be sure to check out each blog and leave a comment. I chose the Mischievous line by My Minds Eye. One random lucky person will win the whole collection. All you need to do is leave a comment on each blog in the hop and I will draw a name on Sunday, October 9.  Please be sure to check back!



When I was putting my kit together I knew I wanted a bottle shaped card. I was going to make one then Echo Park announced that they were going to sell SVG files and they had the exact bottle I was going to make so I just bought theirs! For my kit I used the new SVG file from Idiecut.com because it was only .34 cents on sale.



I also used the brand new My Thoughts Exactly Ghostly Greetings and Fright Night Phrases for the stamped Sentiments.





Kit will include:
1 – Echo Park - Apothecary Emporium 6”x 6” paper pad
1 – My Mind’s Eye - Mischievous 6” x 6” paper pad
1 – Set of Echo Park - Apothecary Emporium Labels
1 – Set each of
                My Mind’s Eye – Lush 2 Orange Trims
                My Mind’s Eye – Lush 2 Orange Rhinestones
1 – Set of Inkadinkaclings Cute Ghouls stamps
10 yards each of The Twinery – Charcoal (Black / White)
                                                                Mandarin (Orange / White)
16 – Clear Reclosable Bags 2” x 3” (for matchbooks)
16 – Clear Reclosable Bags 4” x 5” (for treat bags)
Retail $23.35
SPS Price $15.50

Now hop on over to Pumpkin Spice to finish the party! :)

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

50 comments:

  1. Why all the nerves? You are fantastic!!! The kit is amazing! Thank you for sharing and for the many chances to win!!

    Dorcas
    dtroche@bellsouth.net
    www.craftycardangel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lenae, your kit is wonderful! Stamps AND twine AND yummy papers…drool :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your kit is fantastic. I am so in love with the Halloween Treat Matchbooks! Such a cute idea and those images are fabulous! Loved everything I saw today. Thanks so much for sharing. You have inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cool, i love the kit!! Thanks for the chance to win
    Kristan
    sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You put together an awesome kit! love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great Kit. Love everything about it. TFS N inspiring me to go farther.
    Debbie
    http://craftywizard.blogspot.com
    debbie_craine at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You really outdid yourself! And those Halloween treat matchbooks are super cute! Loved all your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday friend!! Your kit is just AMAZING!! It comes with so many cute things - I can't stand how adorable the stamps are. I am going to purchase this kit immediatly. Love it love it love it. Way to go on your first kit. You nailed it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a fan of Halloween too, and love your kit, it's adorable! Your choice of vintage feeling papers is right up my ally. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fantastic! I absolutely love what you have put together! So fun! I love Echo Park designer paper!!

    Hugs,
    Saundra
    Luvscrappingtogether at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG I love it! I knew I would, I mean you picked it all out :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats, they are all wonderful. You've made a good job.
    Happy birthday, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful kit! it's really great! Happy Birthday to you; my daughter's birthday is today too. Thanks for the chance to win your terrific giveaway!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness, what fabulous projects!! EEK I love them, what an amazing kit! And those images, how cute! I love Halloween too, I am always thrilled to break out the decoration, I love it more than the kids now that they are older, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your first kit. It is fabulous. Thanks for the chance to win.
    Candy
    candyyoung826 at msn dot com
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous projects, and a fantastic kit

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fun Halloween kit.

    Smiles Sher
    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. First off, I would like to wish you a very Happy Birthday!!. Love your projects. Now, I just want to have a party. Great job on your kit. Just might have to order. Thanks for sharing and the chance to win. I am a new follower. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow!! your kit looks wonderful and your projects are great. thanks for sharing and the chance to win. im a follower. and... happy birthday!
    -jamie
    babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my gosh super cute and spOOky prjects...gorgeous! TFS! ;) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, a fantastic kit full of October type goodies.
    And a Happy Birthday to you, dear lady!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great job on the kit, you nailed it with the super cute ideas also! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love these projects, the match book candy holders to give out are wonderful. The bottle card is a great idea. Thank you so much for sharign them.

    ReplyDelete
  26. You are so my kind of crafter! This is soooooo my style! Sppoky good fun! TFS CallyAnn
    http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love them all! My favorite project is the "poison" bottle! Great Job!!

    my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
    smmyiow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a great kit! Fantastic job! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  29. These are really cute ideas. Thanks for the chance to win.
    Karen
    o2bnxtc@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Awesome projects!
    Renee
    Gohogwild.renee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Awesome ideas! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I especially love the witches brew!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow so many projects that are all really amazing! Thank you so very much!
    Lisa
    summer_sunset54 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Congrats! Your kit is amazing - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  35. This is a great kit all that anyone could need for the holiday.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  36. This kit looks amazing. Great job on putting it together and all of the projects!

    ReplyDelete
  37. What an AMAZING kit! I can't believe it's your first one ever...it's awesome!!!

    amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
    scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. What an AMAZING kit! I can't believe it's your first one ever...it's awesome!!!

    amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
    scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. What an AMAZING kit! I can't believe it's your first one ever...it's awesome!!!

    amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
    scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Cool. Love the candy corn treats. I seen some different unusual color candy corn today and I can't wait to make a project with them. Happy Birthday!!!!
    http://sewsweetncrafty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  41. OMGoodness! It is all so cute. I don't even know where to look first. Great job Lenae. Happy B-day :)
    Jani
    papercompulsions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Then you have definitely done your job because I am definitely inspired! That's one spell I would love to be under!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Happy Birthday Lenae!! October is the greatest month (it's my birthday the 23rd, hehe) isn't it? I love all your projects, you did a great job.

    TFS

    adonijah73 at gmail dot com
    Happy Card Encouragement Factory

    ReplyDelete
  44. You are VERY inspiring!!!! I LOVE it ALL!

    hattieshaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. so so so cute love it ...TFS!!!!

    cathie
    scraphappycat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. This kit is amazing and I can't wait to get my hands on it! TFS! Happy Birthday!
    ~~Jen H~~

    ReplyDelete
  47. So cute and spooky! I just love the little pouches of candy corn!

    ReplyDelete
  48. This kit is fabulous! I love all the various elements! Your projects are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  49. SO many faB projects! I love everything, but that pouch of candy corn is my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  50. Wowie! What an amazing kit! Love it!!!
    Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete