Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pumpkin Cutie

Have you seen the new digi stamps at Digi Stamp Cafe? Oh My Gosh they are so cute! I am just really starting to get into digi's.
I go back and forth. I like my "Real life" (yeah that's what I call them) stamps, but I am really liking how I can resize the digi stamps too! Plus the digi's are instant gratification and so so much more affordable! They both have their pro's and con's. I guess it will come down to needing every stamp in "Real Life" and in digi form! haha
Here is one of my more recent cards. I just love this Bella and Baxter set. The candies are tiny little candies from the Kitty Costume stamp in the Bella and Baxter set that I just cut out separately and added to the card. I also put some Glossy Accents to the top of the candies and the pumpkin bucket. I also used My Scrap Chicks Envelope Essentials SVG file. It made it super easy peasy!



Thanks for stopping bye today!
If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
XOXO SugarGem

2 comments:

  1. Aww...that's so cute. I think he's going to need a bigger bucket for all his Halloween loot! LOL.

    ReplyDelete