Thursday, October 20, 2011

My Thoughts Exactly- Got Candy?

Hi everyone! Today I wanted to share a little something I made using the new My Thoughts Exactly Halloween stamps! They are on sale right now so don't miss out! You can get both sets for $25! Check them out right here! The possibilities with these stamps are endless!
OK SOOOOOO I've wanted to make an acetate card for oh......probably a year, but never got around to it until I received the most beautiful card from my crafting soul sister for my birthday! Her card was so inspiring I finally had to give one a try!
I made the dispenser box before I left for Hawaii, but never got around to embellishing it until I got some inspiration from the new MTE stamps! Can you see the clear acetate tag? That was fun to make. I used embossing powder around the edge to frame it! I've been using white embossing powder on almost all of my projects this month. I highly recommend getting some if you don't already have any!
Are you ready for Halloween? Are you wearing a costume this year? What are you or your kiddos going to be?
Hope you have a great week!
XOXO SugarGem

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving the acetate card- so cool! The box is also fab. For Halloween, I'm going to be Rogue from the X-Men. My husband and I don't have kids, but we will be going to a Halloween party at our friend's house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! I have some acetate I purchased but haven't really played around with it yet. What kind of adhesive would you recommend for it? My kids are really excited about Halloween although we're not 100% sure what they all are going to be yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome project and card friend. If I had a candy corn dispenser in my house, the candy would last - um - one day! Just love your creations.

    ReplyDelete