Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sweet Thoughts! Cupcake-licious



Today is just for fun how about that!!!!
I wanted to play with my new paper stack I got from Alyssa at My Thoughts Exactly and my Sweet Thoughts set! She gave all of the DT members Echo Parks Springtime collection 6"x6"! It is such a beautiful paper collection. I think Pumpkin Spice is sold out, but she has some other super cute 6"x6" stacks for only $4.19!
I also wanted to play along in my first Sketch challenge. I decided to play along with the Sweets Stop Sketch challenge SSS125. I have been following their blog for a while now and finally decided to jump in! I used My Thoughts Exactly Sweet Thoughts stamp set! (My FAVE) The amount of sentiment options is unbelievable! It is fun just mix and matching everything around! They are so darling too I just can't stop playing with them!

Have a great weekend!

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

7 comments:

  1. Oooh, this is so Cute Cute Cute! Love your fun cheerful dp's and Your Adorable cupcake too! So glad you decided to join in the fun! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet birthday card. Love the cupcake and the fun papers. Glad you decided to use our sketch. :o)Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute!! I love these fun bright colors and the little pom-pom details. I am so glad you decided to join us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet indeed! That cupcake is super cute! Not to mention all the pretty colors you chose to go with it!

    ReplyDelete