Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sprinkled With Birthday Wishes -My Thoughts Exactly DT

Please scroll down for the September Pumpkin Spice Blog Hop
Hi again!
I found this darling tutorial on Youtube using a Hero Arts Cupcake stamp. I know what you are thinking....Yes more cupcakes because I LOVE CUPCAKES!
When I was in Hawaii I actually found the cupcake stamp that Shari Carroll uses in the tutorial! I couldn't believe it!
Here is what I made! I used my new all time favorite stamp set by My Thoughts Exactly Sweet Thoughts.  The sentiment reads "Sprinkled with birthday wishes" Is that cute or what? I love these stamps so much you can arrange the words any way you want! They worked PERFECT for this project!




Here is what I used-
My Thoughts Exactly Sweet Thoughts Stamps
Echo Park Be Mine collection.
I also used Spellbinders Small Circles and Labels Three.
Stickles- Diamond
I did a lot of paper piecing on this card too! Even the tiny hearts I cut out by hand! Thank goodness for Cutterbee's!

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

9 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! I love that candle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea! I can't believe you used a STAMP! You amaze me:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love the little pull-out, it makes it such a fun card! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I have that stamp also. It's one of my faves. :) BTW, I am in Hawaii, too! =)

    http://missdjones.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too stinkin' adorable! Love the cupcake and the pull-out sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the secret little tab with the sentiment! So clever and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh these colors are awesome!!! I just love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card! What a great idea for the candle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is wonderful. I just love the little pull out. Fun papers and colors too. My mind is whirling with inspiration :)

    Jani
    papercompulsions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete