Saturday, September 3, 2011

September Blog Hop Pumpkin Spice DT

Happy Saturday! Welcome to SugarGem! Today is the September Pumpkin Spice Blog Hop! This month the Pumpkin Spice Design Team is show casing projects made with My Minds Eye. If you are here from the Pumpkin Spice Blog you are in the right spot!
I just love the My Minds Eye Lime Twist Life of the Party Collection. The colors are so cheerful and pretty! I just smile every time I see the papers. The feel of the paper is so wonderful too! It's heavy and so posh feeling!


I decided a long time ago I really needed a mini card set! Why do I need so many little cards you ask? Because when I do swaps with my friends I like to add little notes to items I send. Just to make it a little extra special and to explain what I got and why I got it for them.  I usually just put a sticky note on the goodies. Every time I peeled a sticky note off the pad I would cringe because come on...... PAPER IS WHAT I DO!!!! DUH!
I would think to myself "Hello Lenae, wake up and make something already! sheesh these little sticky notes are so BOOOOOORING" so I decided I really needed something cuter....I needed to step it up a bit. When I got my Lime Twist Paper and Lime Twist Twine it sealed the deal!




You like? It seems like I made my box and card set a million years ago now because I made it back in July before I went out of town. I have been excited to show you and see if you all like it! I am so happy with the way it turned out! I should have the file available soon for all of you! You could use this for card sets, Christmas ornaments, cookies, treats, kids lunch sack notes, etc.. 

Just in case you are lost or just starting-
Here is the line up!
Pumpkin Spice http://pumpkinspiceblog.blogspot.com/
Lenae-  http://sugargemscrafts.blogspot.com/
Courtney- http://courtscrafts.blogspot.com/
June- http://simplyelegantpapercrafts.blogspot.com/
Ann http://raindropechodesigns.blogspot.com/
Carrisa http://www.happilyeverpapercrafter.blogspot.com/
Pumpkin Spice http://pumpkinspiceblog.blogspot.com/



Fingers crossed I hope to have a better camera soon!!!


TEASER ALERT!!!!!
Do you know what this picture is????
Carrisa from http://www.happilyeverpapercrafter.blogspot.com/ is our September Featured Artist of the Month at Pumpkin Spice! She has put together a kit for Pumpkin Spice and we all get to see it today! But first we will see all the teasers along the hop! I am so excited to see her kit she is amazingly talented!

Next on the hop is the talented Courtney! http://courtscrafts.blogspot.com/

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

37 comments:

  1. This is an adorable little card set.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo Adorable! I love the idea of mini note cards in swaps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this!!! This is just fabulous! I definitely need to make some of these! So cleaver!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling, love the box! And I love mini cards too, I always have a few on hand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brilliant idea - those cards are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful idea! I love the matching box.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute, Lenae! I love this idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this its super cute and the paper choice is great i love all the bright colors thanks for sharing.
    -jamie
    babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. ADORABLE!!! I love this idea too! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a super cute idea and I really like the collection that you used. Brilliant! BTW, I LOVE the new blog look. This hobby is a really great fit for you and you shine :) Keep craftin'!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is very cute! Love MME paper! Thanks for sharing!

    Hugs,
    Saundra
    Luvscrappingtogether at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. OHHHH! Super cute--love the papers you used! What a great idea! THANKS for the chance to win--sbmmhoover at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is great! Love the details. Great gift too! TFS CallyAnn(follower)
    http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh friend, your box set is adorable! I just love the idea of all those cards on hand. And the box is too cute. I can't wait to find out how you made it. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE these papers - and love what you did with them. So cute and so simple! You always do such an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute idea. I love these stacks of paper too and the card box is such a great idea. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those cards are so perfect for those little notes! You are far more ambitious than I am!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great idea! I am a post it note person too but this is way better! Definitely inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very adorable project. TFS!
    ~~Jen H~~

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOL...I know what you mean about putting sticky notes on your projects. I say the same thing to myself whenever I start to add one. Great project. I do love the colors. They are so fun!

    Jani
    paper compulsions

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a delightful project! LOVE the bright and cheerful colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your project! Cheerful colors! MME is one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a fun project! Where did you get the file for the box or did you make it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cute, cute, cute! Love the idea!
    Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a wonderful idea, and so much better the post-its =) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow, you really outdid yourself with the adorable card box!! I feel totally inspired to make one of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a wonderful group of cards that you put together. This is definitely an inspiration to me! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  28. LOVE this Lenae! And that box is so cool :D I think I received one of these cute little notes :) Just adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lenae, I was just thinking that I need some little cards too! When you post the tutorial for the box, will you please announce it on Facebook, because that is usually where I follow you. Oh I want that box! lol!

    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com
    america57@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh my gosh sweetie what a stunning card assortment....wonderful! ;) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh my gosh this is so adorable!! I love, love the colors and the box is awesome!! Would love to make one of these someday too:-) Great job on your project and thanks for sharing it with us:-)
    ikennic at q dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh my goodness this paper is amazing!!! I love all the little cards and the holder!! :) Great Job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. What beautiful paper, and your display of it is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete