Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Pumpkin Spice DT Fine and Dandy Collection


Happy Tuesday everyone! I made another birthday card for today's design team post! I used the My Minds Eye Fine and Dandy Tickled Pink 6"x6" paper collection and embellishments. This is so perfect for birthday cards because it is so bright and cheery! Love all the colors!
I used Copics to color in the stamp and some stickles for a bit of sparkle!
The sentiment reads "Sprinkled with Birthday Wishes" from the My Thoughts Exactly Sweet Thoughts collection.
All the information on the tutorial for the cupcake can be found here!

If I can inpsire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

2 comments:

  1. Too cute for words. I absolutely adore that yellow pom trim…genius :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great patterns and colors. The little pompom trim is a perfect touch!

    Jani
    papercompulsions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete