Thursday, September 15, 2011

My Thought Exactly DT -SugarGem's Honey Box


BBBBBUUUUUZZZZZZZZ'in bye to say hi!
Today is My Thoughts Exactly design team project day! I am coming up on one year since I started using SVG files. So much has happened in the last year I can't believe it! Last year at the fair I saw a cute box with homemade jelly in it! I found a couple different jar boxes out there in the SVG world, but each one had something I didn't like so I decided to make my own version. I made this a long time ago and I am finally sharing it with you!  I don't know why I have been hoarding it? I think it's because I wanted get the file ready for you before I shared the pictures. Which just so you know I am sitting here just figuring out how to combine all the pictures into one file for you at 10:00pm! Thank you Belinda!
Do you girls remember when I was in Hawaii during the tsunami? Well during that trip in March I bought some of my favorite lilikoi jam in the world back for gifts. This box is what I came up with. I really wanted something special for my family and friends. I have a few more to show you later this week for inspiration too!

For today's project I used My Thought's Exactly Birds and Bee's collection on the little bee tag I made. It's so perfect for honey! It fits a standard Ball glass canning jar that I filled with some yummy honey! I made the little bee to match the bee on the Echo Park Country Drive paper. I think he turned out cute!





 You can purchase my jam/honey jar box <<<<<--------over there in the left side bar for $2.50.  Once I have received payment I will email the SVG file to you within 24hours. If you still haven't received the file after 24hrs please check your spam folder. :)
Let me know what you think of the little bee and I will make it available if you like him!

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

5 comments:

  1. So precious! What a wonderful gift. When I was little my grandmother would let me have 1 teaspoon of honey each day…you reminded me of that treasured memory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic as always! Your bee is super cute, I like the yellow and blue combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks awesome. I really think you make the cutest files!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I remember you asking me about my jar toppers that I made for SVGCuts - I agree, it's all about presentation, and makes the jam/jelly look even more yummy! Love the box and love the bee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute!! I LOVE it... and it's not even because it's all about a bee and some honey... LOL ;-P

    ReplyDelete