Friday, September 16, 2011

Jar Inspiration plus FREE Bumble Bee SVG


I must have some sort of obsession with Jam's and Jelly's because I was so inspired by Thienly's Jars last year I always look at them for inspiration. I think that is part of what inspired me to make the box.

 Anyhoo here are a couple more pics of boxes I made back in March for gifts that I told you about yesterday. (If you missed yesterdays post please scroll down) I used Spellbinders Nestabilities for the tags. If you would like the box you can purchase the SVG file in the left side bar! I will email the file and directions to you within 24hrs. of receiving payment.


 I love this paper! It is the Botanical Stack from DCWV. This one turned out to be my favorite box. I usually only use bright colors, but this paper is so beautful!



Here is my little bumble bee SVG I promised and of course he is free ! :)

And I am still working on the stationary box for you! Should be available soon.
And just in case you missed the new blinkie in the top right corner....We are having a fabulous Halloween Blog Hop Starting October 7th! There will be great prizes and tons of inspiration! Can't wait to see what everyone makes.

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SUGARGEM

3 comments:

  1. Oh honey this is beautiful! I love the different papers, so cute! And the box well that is just epic! Now on to that HONEY...what's the story on that??!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boxes are awesome, it takes the gift to an all new level! :-) Gorgeous, and that botanical paper is sucj a perfect match! yummy! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so much fun! I can understand your obsession :)
    Jani
    papercompulsions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete