Thursday, September 1, 2011

It'll Be Owl Right My Thoughts Exactly


Hi everyone! I'm back now from Hawaii and it seems like I have been gone for a couple years. It feels good to be home though.

I made this owl card for the My Thoughts Exactly Design Team project. I used the adorable Birds and Bee's collection! You can find it here. All of the stamps are mix and match with endless possibilities! If you aren't good like me coming up with phrases don't worry because Alyssa sends you a little cheat sheet with the stamps! Easy Peasy!

The Owl is from Lettering Delights.
Paper is Echo Park Summer Days Collection from Pumpkin Spice Store.

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

10 comments:

  1. Friend, this card is too adorable for words. I love the owl cut!! And the sentiment is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Lenae!! It is SO cute! I really love the stitching detail on the owl and the way you did the two layers of the branch! And now I think I have to get myself some of that adorable paper...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! The colors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree, people who don't know the stamps think we're all witty, but we know the truth:)
    The colors are making me itch for fall too...
    Beautiful job Lenae

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute card, Lenae. I love your doodled owl. The added dimension is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of the cutest cards I have ever seen! Seriously! I love the sweet owl, the stitched look, the 3D effect and the paper! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card! and love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute little owl and those colors are wonderful.

    Jani
    Paper Compulsions

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card & that owl is so cute :)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete