Thursday, September 22, 2011

Everything Is Better With a CHERRY on Top!

Have I mentioned how much I love the Sweet Thoughts set from My Thoughts Exactly? Well I do! I love love love it!!!! I have been having so much fun with this set. Here are two simple little cards I made for my birthday card swap. This fold is one of my faves. I cut a 8.5"x11" sheet of paper length wise. I end up with 2- 4.25"x11" then I score at 5.5" and 2.75". It's just a simple card with a twist.





If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SUGARGEM

8 comments:

  1. Love that fold, maybe simple but so different :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are darling, Lenae!!! Great fun fold and embossing and color choices…delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I'm gonna have to try one of these now :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally cute card! Yeah, that stamp set is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those cards, they're simple and just adorably cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love all the textures! Great images too.

    Jani
    papercompulsions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lenae, Just getting around to visiting your blog! So cute and relaxing here. I love the card your coloring is excellent and loving the stamps!

    Cher

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are super cute! Love the textures!!!

    ReplyDelete