Thursday, August 18, 2011

You're Super Tweet -My Thoughts Exactly Design Team

Aloha Everyone! Life has been great! Hope all is well with you! The weather has been incredibly beautiful here in Hawaii. It went from hot to hotter in one week! It is definitely August in Hawaii! I just love it! It's a big change from 60 degree weather in Washington. Today is my day for the My Thoughts Exactly Design Team post! I made this fun little card using the Birds and Bees Collection! 

 

I embossed part of the sentiment and the cute little birdie with white embossing powder. The cute little bird comes in the set too! I just love him!


I just LOVE The Birds and The Bees Collection by My Thoughts Exactly! You can purchase it here..  The Pin Wheel is from SVGCuts.com Breezy Back Yard Collection.  The Paper is by My Minds Eye Lime Twist Collection. You can find the Lime Twist Collection at the Pumpkin Spice store.  I love how you can use different colors of ink and/or emboss different words in the MTE collections!  The stamps are amazingly versatile!

Here are just a few pictures I wanted to share of the islands!



Captain Cook Lighthouse!

Captain Cook Monument Cliffs

Kona Sunset from our boat!

One of many of our phenomenal fishing days!

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

8 comments:

  1. I love that you put the cute little bird in the center of your pinwheel...this card is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card, it's really cute and the rounded corners and faux stitching are just the right touch. :-) And what beautiful pics, I want tyo go there one day!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card. I love the sentiment and pinwheel cut. Love the paper too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this is so cute! I love all the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's enough dinner for the whole year 2012 ,-)))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love pinwheels on cards! So fun and cheerful! You look like you're having a great time there... I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful card and as I'm not wild about fishing, but that doesn't stop me from being WAY impressed! I so need to be wear you are:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is absolutely adorable Lenae, I love the pinwheel. You must show me how to make that when you get back.

    And.. OMG.. the FISH... YUM!!!!! Amazing catches... High 5 to those awesome fishermen. :)

    ReplyDelete