Thursday, August 4, 2011

You Are Invited

To the first ever Pumpkin Spice Design Team Blog Hop! All day this Friday, August 5th! I hope you can all make it! I made you all a free SVG download and Denine at Pumpkin Spice is giving away a gift card to the store too! You can buy what ever you want! SCORE!!!!

A little update on my vacation. My mom arrived here on Monday and we have been having a blast! It's so nice to have a girl to go play around with here. Usually it's always the guys, which I always have fun, but nothing is like having your mom with you. Today just the two of us drove over to Hilo. It was so beautiful. We shopped down by the water and went to the farmers market. I even found the only scrapbook store on the entire island called Island Scrapbooking. I met the owner and she was so sweet! She has some great product in the store! I was impressed. She had The Greeting Farm Stamps, Lawn Fawn, Sister Stamps, Hero Arts, CC Designs and my new favorite Dandelion Designs.

Here is my haul from Hilo!
I can already tell you the new MTE Sweet Thoughts Set is going to go perfect with most of these! :)
Aloha!
See you all on Friday!
XOXO SugarGem

1 comment: