Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Pumpkin Spice DT Echo Park Springtime Collection

If you are looking for the Pumpkin Spice Blog Hop please scroll down to the next post!

 






Aloha! I want to Welcome all my new followers! So excited to meet all of  you! As some of you know I am on vacation until the the end of August. I made this little card at my friends house before I left out of town. We like to get together at least once a week to craft. We have so much fun together, but what is really cool is that we get a lot of inspiration from each other too! My friend always has some really fun inspirational magazines. I used a sketch from one to make this card. Everything is from the Echo Park Springtime Collection accept for the Twine which is Lime Twist! You can find everything you need to make this at the Pumpkin Spice Store! :)  Plus an added bonus the Springtime Collection is on Closeout!

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem


5 comments:

  1. Hi Lenae! This is so pretty and happy and a lovely gift for the lucky recipient.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card Lenae. It just makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cheerful card, love the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty pretty card. Love all the detail.

    ReplyDelete