Monday, August 1, 2011

My Thoughts Exactly August DT Stamp Release and Sweet Shoppe SVG

Aloha!  We are having a fabulous time! It seems like forever since I posted! I have something that I am soooooo excited to share with you today! It is the August release of My Thoughts Exactly Stamps! The Sweet Thoughts set is my DREAM set. Plus the incredible Grillin' n Chillin' set!  The BBQ set is awesome for making guy cards. Ideas have been swirling through my head! If you can't tell or you don't know me very well yet I am obsessed with sweets. Cupcakes, chocolate, sugar, sprinkles you name it I love it. I think that's probably why I named my blog SugarGem! Because Sweets and sparkles are my obsessions! I am so drawn to anything that has to do with sweets it is a little out of hand actually, but I guess it could be something worse! Right?
At least I try and limit the sweets addiction to my paper crafting and not eating the goodies. Well sometimes...... ;)
So enough about me lets get to the good stuff! And here they are

TADA!!
Grillin' n Chillin'
Is that the cutest ANT you have ever seen or what?
 Sweet Thoughts

Are these sets unbelievable or what? I can't even count how many options of sentiments you could come up with here! But that's what is so great if you don't have the time to think of the sentiment Alyssa sends you the cheat sheets! Did I mention they are only $15 including tax and shipping!

I love ALL the sentiments~ Here are just a FEW options
Sprinkled with love
Sprinkled with thanks
Sprinkled with prayers
CHOCO-licious
CHERRY-licious
BERRY-licious
DONUT let it bother you
Piece of CAKE
Have your CAKE and eat it too
Cute as a CUPCAKE (you could insert the picture of the cupcake for the word too)
SWEET cheeks
hello CUPCAKE
SWEET as honey
DE-licious
you MELT my heart
DONUT give up
tooth FAIRY
CAKE walk
DONUT be late
Pretty please with a CHERRY on top(you could also insert the picture of the cherry for the word)
Everything is better with ___________ fill in the blank with one of these -Sprinkles, wishes, cake, pie etc....... Are you starting to see how amazing these are? There are tons of possibilities here!

I just named off 25 stamp options and that is JUST a few! There are so many more it's so exciting to me!!!!! Are you excited yet?
For my DT post I decided I had to use the Sweet Thoughts Collection,
I designed this little SVG sweets bag/box SVG file for the release. What do you think? I made the sweets shoppe large enough to fit two China Glaze or OPI nail polishes in perfectly! It's a very low calorie treat for a friend!  Every woman needs to TREAT herself don't you think? Especially all you moms out there!





What I used for this project:
My Thoughts Exactly Sweet collection
Emma's Shoppe paper collection by Crate Paper from Pumpkin Spice
Nestabilities Labels 4
SugarGem's Sweet Shoppe SVG file Free with purchase of stamp set.
Black Rhinestones
Black Ribbon
Black paper
Acetate

I want to thank everyone for stopping bye today and I always love to read your comments! Don't forget to check out all the My Thoughts Exactly Design Team projects for tons of inspiration and to see some projects with the awesome BBQ set. Plus Belinda at Bee's Hive O'drama has a Free gift with purchase too! And to top it all off check out My Thoughts Exactly Blog to enter to win a set of the new stamps!

Here are a few of my favorite sentiments from the Grillin' n Chillin' set
GRILL-tastic
GRILL master
GRILL-icious
GRILL-tastic
too HOT
some like it HOT
SPLASH-tastic
Splish SPLASH
Toasty BUNS
BUNS of steel
With you everyday is a POOL party
Make a SPLASH
HOT stuff
It wouldn't be a picnic without some ANTS
Stayin cool by the POOL
lets fire up the GRILL
it wouldn't be a BBQ without a GRILL or (the GRILL master)
________the day away. (Fill in the blank with GRILLin, SPLASHin, BBQin etc.)
Join us for (a) _________ (fill in the blank with GRILL-tastic party, POOL-tastic party, POOL party, BBQ, PICNIC, SPLASH, wiener, HOT-dogs

I could go on and on, but I am sure you are getting how incredible these sets are by now! Remember Alyssa sends you the cheat sheet too!

The guys all came up with their own phrases using the Grillin' n Chillin' stamps, but I will leave that up to your imagination for now! ;)

Alyssa: mythoughtsexactly.co
Bee: dare2beecreative.blogspot.com
Bee (B...elinda): beeshiveofdrama.blogspot.com
Jennifer: ourchangeofart.blogspot.com

Jessica: craftyrktsci.blogspot.com
Lenae: sugargemscrafts.blogspot.com You are HERE
Thienly: modpaperie.blogspot.com

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

11 comments:

  1. Wow, your gift box is amazing! It's a perfect box for my sister who does nails for a living. China Glaze is her favorite polish too, so now I know what she is getting for her birthday - your adorable box LOL. Of course, I will put some polish in there too. ^__^

    Happy Card Encouragement Factory

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for nail polish, wouldn't that be a great idea for a little shower gift too! I'm so using this file Lenae! It's great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your little sweets box Lenae!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lenae...this is soo awesome!! Now, did I miss something and YOU designed these stamps? And congrats on the team honey!! I am AGAIN trying to post here...xoxoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arrrrgh...I am STILL trying to post on your blog!!! I will see if this one goes thru...then write more....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute, this little shop with awning is really darling! And could be used for SO many thins... :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh that nail polish package is soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the treat box...such a great idea for the new stamps! Have a super week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is way too cute! Love your box - never have seen a store box with an awning! Great job!

    ReplyDelete