Friday, August 26, 2011

Clean and Simple Style

Aloha!
When I am home I make a lot of cards that I never even share here because I just don't feel they are worthy of posting, but I just wanted show you a few I made using the A Muse Studio stamps. They are all CAS (clean and simple) style.  I apologize in advance for the terrible pictures, but I really never thought I would share these! ha!
So here goes!

I used Snail & Co on this!

This one is NOT my idea! I totally copied this from someone, but now I don't remember who it was! What a dork I am huh? I think I got this one from Kari Kards! But I couldn't find it on her blog so if you know who it is let me know and I will make sure to give credit!
I used Love Conquers All.


I used Polka Dot Patterns and one of my FAVES Tool-rific! The Tool-rific is SO fun and perfect for doing man cards!

This is not A Muse Studio I think it is a Fine and Dandy set? But either way I like the CAS aspect so I thought I would add it! :)
 Okay on another subject .....what do you think of the new blog layout? I like everything but the font in the margins. I CANNOT figure out how to change the font in my margins and make it different from the font in my posts! I don't think it allows me to change it in this particular template! Is it annoying to you? I cannot decide if it annoys me enough to change it all together or not! I want to know your HONEST opinions! I think it is a bit hard to read the posts when the font is all the same size! If I could just use the header then change everything else I'd be a happy camper!

Thanks for stopping bye and thank you everyone for your comments yesterday! Mahalo~
If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

9 comments:

  1. I love your CAS cards! Sorry, I am no help to answer your blog font questions. Every year or so I get bored and start clicking around, and sometimes I can't figure out how to un-do whatever I've done…LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new blog style! I think it is elegant and beautiful.
    And I am loving your cards. I think they are simple but really great!! I would buy these cards. Just loving your style!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have played around with different blog layouts and don't like it when I can't make the font in the margins different then the text. You could play with different fonts and see if that helps. As for the cards they are awesome and blog worthy:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cards, especially the wrench one! I've changed the look of my blog at least 3 times since I started it in March :) I get bored with one look way too easily. I agree the text in the margins is a little distracting but I wouldn't change the layout just to change the font...the layout is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards look great. There is something to be said for simple and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's not mine, but thanks for the shout out. welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards and love the new blog LO.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your simple cards, too! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the 2nd one cute bird everything looking supper...
    Plastic business Cards
    Plastic Card

    ReplyDelete