Saturday, August 13, 2011

And We Have a WINNER!

Have you ever believed in something so much you just couldn't stop telling everyone about it? That is how I feel about the Pumpkin Spice Store! I love Denine and her store! She has the cutest scrapbooking items and THE BEST prices EVER! I am so glad every one of you know about the store now and can get a great buy on great products! Don't forget to share the love with your friends and family! Especially in this economy I know I have to be so careful with every dollar I spend I want to stretch my money as far as I can!
A lot  of you know I am on vacation so I don't have a lot of paper here! Can you believe that? Me and not a lot of paper? CRAZY huh? So I apologise for the scrap paper pic, but I wanted you to see how I figured out the WINNER!
I wrote down every ones name and removed all the DT girls! There was a total of 55 comments and bonus entries! Are you ready to find out who the winner is??????



The WINNER is JESSICAL !!!!!
Jessica please email me at lovesugargem@gmail.com and I will get your information to Pumpkin Spice! Congratulations!
Thank you everyone for playing along! Loved reading everyones comments!
XOXO SugarGem

1 comment: