Monday, July 25, 2011

Silly Mini Treat




Just goofin around with my Copics!


I made this a while ago. I just wanted to make something simple for a joke for my grandma! She loves Lemonheads and I love her!   I thought she would get a chuckle out of this! :) I used the There She Goes Freeze the Moment Stamp set! One of my new faves.

Today Is my last day at home for over a month and let me tell you I am a bit stressed out to get everything done! I think I am almost ready it's just all those last minute details I need to finish!

Check back soon! I have over 15 posts prepared for my vacation.......Yes I've been busy.
August 1st is the new stamp release for My Thoughts Exactly. There will be 2 new sets and you are going to flip they are incredible!

XOXO SugarGem

5 comments:

  1. So cute! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I saw your comment on my blog and I've added that, although now you can't view it in IE - some long-standing programming issue on their end. Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Lenae! I love this idea, it would make a great party favor too:)

    ReplyDelete