Here is my entry! I made a little nugget treat card. I used one of my FAVORITE paper lines ECHO PARK Springtime collection and Summer Days Collection which of course you can find at the Pumpkin Spice store!!!
There are a few different tutorials on making this card throughout the Internet. There is a good one on SCS. I made it easy for you though and made an SVG file for you just because I love my followers! :) I redesigned the card a bit to make it a little more refined and finished off with a tuck tab for the chocolates to stay in and a built in window. Plus I designed it so that it could be cut on a standard 11.50" x 11.50" mat! Hope you enjoy! :) SugarGem's Nugget Box Card
What you will need:
Echo Park Paper Springtime Collection
Echo Park Summer Days Collection (for the butterflies)
SCAL and Cutting machine
SugarGem's Nugget Box Card SVG
Scoring tool (I prefer Score Board)
Acetate 1.5"x5". I cut mine just a hair under these dimensions to make folding easier.
Circle punch- 5 tiny circles approx .50" to stamp and glue to nuggets.
Small stamp I used A Muse Snail & Co Collection
5 Hershey's Nugget chocolates
5 strips of paper measuring 1"x3.25"
- Cut SugarGem's Nugget Box Card SVG file out on Echo Park Springtime collection paper.
- Score along 11.25" side starting at skinny end - 3.25", 6.50". 8", 8.75", 10.25" and 11".
- Score along 7.5" side- .50", 1.25", 6.25" and 7".
- Fold score lines.
- Adhere acetate to back of window.
- Glue tiny tab to form your nugget box.
- Wrap each nugget individually with 1"x3.25" strips.
- Stamp paper circles with Snail & Co. butterfly and bee and color in.
- Adhere stamped circles to top of nuggets.
- Fill your box with wrapped nuggets.
- Now you can embellish with Echo Park Springtime and Summer Days embellishments! I used the Martha Stewart Butterfly punch for the 3d butterflies.
I could not find the originator of this card, but whoever originally designed this you are brilliant and I thank you! :)
The Free SVG file is my dimensions and design. I spend a lot of time working on my SVG files for you and all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Please remember to link back to my blog when using my files! My files are not to be sold. It is for personal use only!
Basically JUST Enjoy! :)
If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!