Monday, July 18, 2011

Preparing for Vacation

Hi everyone! I just wanted to give you a little update! I will be leaving out of town from July 26th- Sept 1st. I have been spending most of my time lately preparing for my design team projects. I am almost done with everything and I CANNOT wait to show you some of the goodies I have planned for you in August!

Along with crafting we decided to squeeze a little garage sale in before we leave town. So YES I have been overwhelmed busy lately. I have never done a garage sale myself. At first it just seemed way overwhelming, but after getting lots of items priced it is almost a relief to think I might get some of this junk out of our storage! Plus get few a dollars in my pocket for you know what.......CRAFTS! LOL 

Hope you are well and having a great summer. Check back soon for some fun new projects. 

XOXO SugarGem

2 comments:

  1. Have a great time on your vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you will be posting in August :) It sounds like you will get a much-deserved vacation; have a great time!

    ReplyDelete