Thursday, July 28, 2011

Keep Your Fin Up


I made this card way back in June when I first received the Under the Sea collection and was just playing around!  So today is my bonus My Thoughts Exactly post! I wanted to make something super simple that anyone could do. I used the Cricut Cartridge Create a Critter for all the elements and Design Studio to make the card shape.
To create the card all you have to do is weld the 2 fish tanks together. It's Easy Peasy!

My Thoughts Exactly Under the Sea Collection!

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! I made that card last May for Robyn's Nat'l Scrapbook Day challenge…it is super easy and fun to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I admit I don't even know how to use Design Studio... LOL I hate it, I am too used to SCAL...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Lenae! So cute and simple, I love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just keep swimming just keep swimming!

    ReplyDelete