Thursday, July 14, 2011

Be-Claws I love you. My Thoughts Exactly Design Team

Today is another Design Team creation for the new My Thoughts Exactly stamps! I found a tutorial on these darling tri-fold cards from She's a Sassy Lady. I loved them so much I had to try making one in SCAL for the My Thoughts Exactly Design Team project. You can find the My Thoughts Exactly stamps here.  I used "Be-Claws I Love You" from the Under the Sea collection.
I also used Lettering Delights Something Fishy collection.
The Something Fishy collection is perfect with the My Thoughts Exactly Under the Sea collection!

The little crab on the right is in the Under the Sea stamp collection too, Isn't he cute?

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem



13 comments:

  1. this card is too stinking cute , i just love it, tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, this is SO cute!! You can't go wrong with LD files! I really like how this card is made.. haven't tried one like that.. yet, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another adorable idea! I keep getting super cute ideas from you and I just don't have time to try them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love it!! It's awesome and super cute! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is adorable! Love the graphics that you used - gotta try making something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute beclaws it's one of my favorite sets EVER! I do love the trifold too:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So clever, love it. What a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are sooo cute! Love lettering delights. Thanks for the sweet comments you left on my blog!
    -Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is just adorable!!! Love the colors.... it is perfect!
    Thanks for playing along at She's A Sassy Lady today.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just had to hop over from the She's A Sassylady blog to see this card! This is absolutely adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just had to hop over from She's A Sassylady to see your card! This is adorable! I love it! I just found Lettering Delights this week and am a big fan.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm in love with your card! The lobster peeking through when it is folded is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is soooo cute - I LOVE the sea life theme! I might just have to make a couple for friends/family and an extra one to sit on my desk to brighten my day :)

    ReplyDelete