Saturday, June 4, 2011

What's Shakin? RSMobley's Designs RM00152




Oh my gosh isn't this cute? I love Sharon's new kitchen mesh! Seriously it could be the easiest card I've ever made and I think it's one of my favorites! It doesn't even need any embellishing really. Just glue the mesh to a card a voile CUTENESS!  I made the little salt and pepper shaker on SCAL I think they turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself hehe. You can get the mesh file and ALL her new mesh files in this months grab bag at VDBC right here RM00152.
I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend! I have a really busy one ahead it's our first nice weekend of the year.

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable - I am loving all things recipe! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete