Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Special Friends Deserve Special Gifts




One of my good friends did something really sweet for me so I wanted to give her a little thank you gift. I used Lime Twist Happy Go Lucky paper collection by My Minds Eye. I found a decent price here at *All*Mine on Ebay. She has the little mini sets if you don't have a local scrapbook store that carries this line.

The rosette is from Lettering Delights Threaded Rosettes collection. Hands down these are the best rosettes out there! I love love love them! I cut them on my Cricut with SCAL2. If you are not sure how to make these let me know I will make a little tutorial for you. It really helps to use the old hot glue gun on these too! But PLEASE be careful and don't burn yourself!

Itty Bitty Tip-Treat yourself to a low heat glue gun! Your hands will thank you! They are only $3.00 max with a coupon at Joanns!

The sweet little purse is from SVGCuts.com Amelie's Accessories collection.
I used the fabulous Signo White Broad pen for Faux stitching. Best white pen out there!
The twine is from the Lime Twist collection also.
I put a couple cute little Ditto Stamps sets inside the purse. I found them at Michaels. They are great for simple card sentiments. The sentiment on the rosette is actually from one of their collections. I cannot remember where I found the white leather looking brads? I think I found them at Michaels a while ago, but I think they work perfect for the little handbag! :)
I also used the impression plates in wood grain (I got from my good friend Jan) and tiny dots for the card! You can find the sets on  my A*muse Studio website. I used the Currant A*Muse Ink pad (Gorgeous color and goes PERFECT with the Lime Twist collection), Momento Black Ink pad and the BG13 Copic Marker for the sentiment.

Ok then..... I think there are enough links here to keep you busy for a while! lol
Thanks for stopping bye! Always love your comments they make me smile!

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

5 comments:

  1. Oh what an adorable card and purse, your friend sure is lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute! Your friend will love it, I'm sure! Adorable!

    XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute idea - I am sure that your good friend appreciates how good a friend you are to her! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The card and the purse got a special place in my rack ;-)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. So CUTE Lenae! I would LOVE to get my hands on that purse:)

    ReplyDelete