Monday, June 27, 2011

Mark Your Calendars

Hi Everyone! You might have missed my post last week about becoming a Design Team member for My Thoughts Exactly Stamps.  We are going to have big kick off release party blog hop on July 1st! (FRIDAY) Mark your calendars now because there will be lots of blog candy you won't want to miss the party!
Here is a little teaser for you.




I made this cute little card for my mom.  Last week my mom called me and said that she saw an Orca Whale in the Puget Sound. Which if you aren't familiar with the Puget Sound, it is very rare to see whales here. So she was super excited! I wanted to send her a thank you card for something special she did for me so of course I had to try out my new My Thoughts Exactly stamps. 

The Sentiment is from My Thoughts Exactly Under The Sea collection.
Paper is from Echo Park Splash collection.
The Orca Whale is from Amuse Studio Keep Swimmin' set
Twine is from Lime Twist collection.

Thank you for stopping bye!
If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute card--great job! I'm excited for the release too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I'm not a "sea stamper" - I LOVE it ,-)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please contact islandscrabooking2004@yahoo.com
    With your shipping address. Some how I did not end up with your address.
    Want to send you your Sister Stamp "Ayako" the cute girl with the umbrella.
    Glad you mentioned your blog. Nice blog btw:)

    ReplyDelete